Our team is excited to welcome you back!
Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC guidelines, however, in light of COVID-19 we have instituted additional safety guidelines and protocols to ensure the safety of you and our team.
You will see many changes, as we have new ways of scheduling your appointments and managing your insurance and financial transactions.
Patients will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to their scheduled appointment via phone, text or email and asked a set of health-related questions. This questionnaire is required to be completed before your appointment, and if we are unable to complete this step we will have to reschedule your appointment.
In addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures, we have outlined some of the enhanced safety guidelines we’ve put in place to protect you.
- Personalized arrival procedures to guide you directly from your car to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
- Masks are required to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office.
- Every patient’s temperature will be recorded upon entering the office.
- Maintain distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait outside the clinic.
- Magazines and items that harbor or transfer germs of any kind have been removed. Hand sanitizers are positioned throughout the clinic.
- Educational materials provided to enhance your awareness of health issues related to this pandemic.
- Longer appointment times to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
- Sneeze guards or droplet barriers have been installed at all reception areas.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments is a requirement for all team members and patients.
- A newly introduced oral pre-rinse for all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- Payment arranged in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless exit from the appointment.
- Every team member’s temperature will be recorded at the beginning and end of each workday.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
- New personal protection equipment such as visors, gowns, and masks for our team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures put in place before and after all appointments with mist or fogging devices to access hard to reach places.
- Teledentistry services provided for follow up lab reports and communication that can be done online or through video calls.
- Ambient air management with HEPA 13 air filtration continuously in treatment rooms and common areas to remove germs from circulating air.
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures.
- Additional protocols have been introduced to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.